We've reached 3000--Thank you!

Hey All! How you doing today?

I thought I'd do something a little different, as it's been awhile since I did a video. I do like to be a bit more personable sometimes, and it's hard to do that in writing, so let's do it like this for a change.

What I really wanted to say today was--thank you! I'm a very lucky man. I've got some wonderful friends and support out there.

It's been an amazing 21 months. The journey continues. I've lost about 315 pounds now and this last 75 is proving to be a challenge, but hey, after 315 what's 75 more?

As I always say, we've got this!

PEACE. Dan.

(Watch the video to hear Dan's entire message, made especially for you.)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Dan!! KEEP GOING!! GETTING YOU READY FOR YOUR GQ SHOOT!!
    LOVES
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY Michelle, looking forward to everything. I know im in good hands in May!!!!

    ReplyDelete