Chocolate Milk and I: A love story

I love chocolate milk. If you should ask me what my biggest food addiction is, I'd say chocolate milk, hands down.  I crave it. I think about it--a lot. Sometimes when I walk into a store and I see a new brand, my mouth starts to water. My mind tells me, "Dan, you have to have it, you have to try it. It may not be here next time you come in!" It's crazy I tell ya, but it truly is an addiction. I know it. I've accepted it.
 
When I do allow myself an ice cold one, I always reach way into the back and get the coldest freshest one. I can honestly say, there is no such thing as bad chocolate milk. There is only awesome chocolate milk and good chocolate milk. I haven't found one I didn't like, yet.
 
Now that've confessed my guilty pleasure, what's yours? What's the one food item that you crave and love most?

Diary entry: 10/25/07

                                      Ode To Chocolate Milk

                           I dont know what I'd do if you went away.
                                   I think about you all the time,
                                   you help me start each day.
                                
                                  I enjoy your creamy goodness,
                                  you go down smooth and quick,
                                 my knees get loose and wobble,
                                       with every hearty sip.
                            
                               A day without you would be painful.
                                       I dont think I could last,
                                without your creamy goodness,
                                     shining in my frosted glass.
 
                               Some need their soda for comfort,
                                        some even hug a quilt,
                                    but as for me, Daniel Wayne,
                                     I'll take my chocolatemilk
 
                                      By: Daniel Hawthorne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment